Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Introduction to our lives.

We live in a rural area on 1 acre of land. We just moved here in February since then our lives have been turned upside down. I will be writing on here about all the changes going on in our family. My husband was diagnosed with cancer in February also so we have been dealing with that also. God has moved so miraculously in our lives this year and I will be talking about that on here as well.

There is my husband John, our son Ross who is 9. My daughter from previous marriage Stephanie and her two children Isaiah 3 and Kaitlynn 2. We all live in a 16 x 80 single wide mobile home. Our income is very limited since my husband has not worked since February. So I am learning to live quite frugally. Really that is not a bad thing. I am enjoying the learning.

We homeschool our son. He has never had to go to public school and we feel so blessed by that.

This blog will be kind of like my journal. What I am learning, how we are dealing with different areas in my life.
I am really excited to share what God in doing in our lives.

No comments: