Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Young Living Essentials Oils Why I Chose Them.

There are a lot of companies selling essential oils on the market today. I am not here to criticize any of them only to why I chose the way I did.

The very thing first that caught my attention was the seed to seal guarantee. You can read it here for yourself.  https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/discover/seed-to-seal  The next is that they have been in business loner than the others. You can read about that here.  https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/company/about

I also talked with others. I researched other brands and I kept coming back to Young Living. I prayed over it and discussed it with my husband. We decided to join and are so glad we did. The changes in our lives is so amazing.

The longer I am with this company the more I am glad of my decision. We just had a facebook class on the heart of Young Living. What I have learned has touched my heart so much. We of course went over the seed to seal and all the information on how they test etc. Then we got all the information on the Young Living Foundation. You just have to go see what all they participating in. I am ready for a mission trip to Ecuador to work in the earthquake aftermath. I am ready to tour the school and farm to see first hand all that they are doing. The excitement of being part of touching lives is amazing. Outreach Ministry is my heart, it is what I do. I run our church outreach we try to show the love of Christ through a hand up and love.

If you want to discuss any of this with me please feel free to contact me. We have been with Young Living almost a year now and I am not looking back. You can comment on this post or email me here  Angie. I am excited for what is happening in our lives and want to share with you.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: