Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Homeless Foot Fashing





The first picture is the dining room where they served dinner after the foot washing.
The next picture shows the shoes that were given to them after having their feet washed, treated by a nurse and messaged with lotion.
The next one is of the girls messaging their feet with lotion.
The last one is of the washing, if you look toward the back of the photo you can see where the nurses are treating their feet.

So many people seemed to be grossed out by us doing this. All I have to say is that if Jesus Christ washed his disciples feet I am no better than Him. We were showing these people the love of Christ.

I was very blessed to have had the opportunity to go. I would go again in a heart beat.
This was in Ashville, NC. They do this every year. You never know this might just catch on in other shelters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to go with you all! So many people also said to me that it was nasty and that I would be crazy to do this! However, many, well most, ok so all of them are not saved and they do not understand this. This is such a blessing to others and your also saying,"Jesus, loves you, we are not better then you" I think this is a wonderful thing to go.