Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sorry I have been gone.

I am sorry I have been gone. Things have been crazy here. I am finally starting to feel like my old self. I am not as depressed and lazy. I still have days that I struggle but I am getting better.

There is so much going on. We have had to make some decisions about how we spend our time. I am cutting down on some of the extra stuff. We are involved in so much.

So here is what I have done.
My church work is very important to me but you can burn out. So, I am concentrating on my main ministry and just a few other things where I fill in when needed.

I am spending more time on schooling Ross. We have joined 4-H and that takes some time. I will be taking over that group in the fall. He is really enjoying it so we will be sticking with it. He is also getting into the higher grades and needs more attention in some of his work.

I work 1 to 3 days a week sometimes more in the busy season.

Then there is taking care of our home and land. I have been getting Johnny to do more cooking. He really can cook. He acts like he can't but he can.

So I am having to learn to say no. Which is hard for me (believe it or not). I like helping others. But I also see where when you are pulled in too many directions you are not effective in any of them.

Hopefully I will be posting a little more. I want to tell you all about our chickens and other things we have going on. We are going to be making some more changes in our lives a little at a time. I want to start sharing these things with you.

No comments: