Friday, May 30, 2008

This is our garden and flower beds.






The first pic is of our new bed in the front yard. That is a whole like and we decided to make it a flower bed.
Second we kept mowing those down so I cleaned out all around them so we could see them. The previous tenants planted them.
Third is our 2 biggest garden spots.
Fourth is our container garden.
Fifth is our smallest plot.
We have a variety of veggies and think we might make another plot.
My goal is to at least have enough food for half the winter is not all. That way we will save alot on groceries.

2 comments:

Carrie J said...

You guys have done a lot of work. It is looking good. I love your flower bed. You will have to post some pictures after everything blooms. The hosta is easy to divide so you should have a bunch in a couple of years.

Anonymous said...

I like what you all have done. You guys have been busy. It makes me really homesick.. see im crying now. I feel so outta the loop way down here. Im homesick!!! I think it looks great though.