Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kids Leaving Home

Steph moved yesterday. We all did good until time for me to leave. She had a hard time with it so Ross and I both were crying when we left. She is scared and has never been this far from home before. She is strong and she will do fine. She is about a hour and half away.

The house they have is great. The bedrooms are big, the kitchen is a womans dream. They have a big back yard for the kids to play in. I do worry but I know that God will take care of my family. This is a time for her to grow up some more. It is also a time for me to let her.

I believe John will take good care of all of them. He is not the same guy he was 3 years ago. I think he is going to be a great dad to all three kids.

Now it is time for me to get my house straighted back up from having them here. She left some things that I need to box up.
I will try to get started on sharing my frugal living tips in the next day or two.

3 comments:

Carrie J said...

I like the changes you made to the blog. It looks great. Stephanie will be ok. Look who her mom is.

Carrie J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie J said...

You have to check out this room. They built it to store couponed items. It is AWESOME!

Sorry about the deleted post. The link didn't work in that one. Hopefully it will this time.