Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful for Life

We have enjoyed our wildlife all summer. We had beautiful hummingbirds, now that they are gone we miss them. We are wanting to get some other types of bird feeders because we have a lot of birds here. We have a herd of deer that are coming in to the backyard. We know that there are at least 3 smaller ones and 2 larger ones.

We are loving living out here in the country. There was a time in my life that my husband couldn't me out here. I didn't want to be so far out away from everything. I have no ideal why I that was so important then. It is not important now. I like the darkness at night and looking at the mountain behind us. Of course, what was important then is no where near as important now.

Now just being with and taking care of my family is more important. Stopping and recognizing God, what He has made and enjoying it that is important. God has taken such wonderful care of us this year, I am so very thankful to Him for it. We would not have made it through had it not been for Him.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. God Bless.

No comments: