Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sickness!!!!!

Here in the great state of Tennessee we are experiencing alot of sickness. Counties all around Knox have been closing school due to sickness for more than a week now. Knox county has now joined them, our schools are closed the rest of the week.

We have had sickness here. Johnny had it last Thurs. and Fri. I got it Sat. night thru Mon. It was horrible. I have not been that sick in years. I felt near death or hoped for it anyway. My teeth even hurt. Thank God we are better and Ross has not taken it.

Our prayers go out to all who are sick. We hope and pray the sickness ends soon.

We have many in our church that are sick too. Everyone needs to remember to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer. If you have a fever or think you are contagious please stay home. That would go along way in stopping the spread of the illnesses.


I guess that is the mom in me sorry.

No comments: