Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life around here.

I said in my last post that things were difficult here and they have not been much better as the week has gone on.

The radiation has burned my husbands neck really bad and getting something done has been a chore. I had to get a little hateful with them to get his neck treated. Now before I found the Lord again getting hateful was a daily accurance but now I try to not be that way all the time it just isn't right. But I guess like most women when a loved one hurts it makes that protective nature come out and you just reach a point that they do something or we are going else where period.
Well, they finally sent us to a dermitologist?. We have been treating his neck seince yesterday afternoon and there is already a difference. Thank God.

I know that with all that we are walking through I am learning to have a lot more sympathy for people with very sick loved ones that require alot of care. Cancer is a family disease and effects everyone in the house. I do not know how people who do not have the Lord make it through. I know I could not. I would be in the phsyc ward.

I am thankful for good friends and family through this too. They have been very encouraging to me.
We are off to the doctor again. God Bless and have a good day.

1 comment:

Carrie J said...

If you ever have time to crochet again check out these bookmarks. Really cute.
http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/