Monday, July 2, 2007

School work

We are working through the summer this year with our homeschooling. This school year has been hard with all that we have had going on. So Ross didn't get as much done as he should have and it showed in his test scores. He is not that far behind but he is far enough in math that we are going to work on that all summer. He is doing great in reading but is not really good in spelling and his language art skills are off abit. But that is ok. I chose to test this year to see where we were. Of course, when I paid for the testing at the first of the school year I was not expecting to have all these road blocks. I will now work with him and will probably test again in 5th grade to see where we are before he starts middle school.

I am trying to make this next school year very cheap because we do not have the money to spend on curriculum that we usually do. I am looking for free resorces on the internet and there are some good ones out there. http://hillbillyhousewife.com is where I am getting some. If need some that is a good place.

No comments: