Thursday, January 24, 2008

Goal Not Met

I am already behind on goals. I have not posted here in a while again. This is a habit I need to get into. We are trying to make changes in our lives but it is not working that well.



I forget to come here and post. I have been trying to live a budget and we have already blown that. Gas is killing us. That is a budget buster. We have so much we have to do though. We are trying to get our son back on track with his karate. Which means going twice a week. Our van does not get good gas mileage. So we have really got to figure out how to work around this. Groceries are also going to be an issue. Because that is where I will take money from for gas.

All that being said we are trying to cut back when we can and look for ways to earn extra money.



I have started selling on Ebay again. Click here to see my store. This is a great way to get rid of items that you no longer need. I am not sure what is going to happen now that we are in a recession.

I am also making hot tamales to sell. That always earns a good amount in the winter. I just can't seem to get as motivated as I have in the past.

I don't know if anyone reads this or not but I hope to at some point really have some good info on here. Please just stick with me.

No comments: