Saturday, April 30, 2016

Friday Night Food Review

I must first apologize for being slack in my duty of bringing you my food review. I was confronted by a cousin tonight at the "England Dinner" who politely informed me that she missed seeing the review.
Here's to you Cousin, you know who you are.

Friday nights review is a short but sweet one featuring none other that Wendy's. Yes that's right Wendy's.

The wife had her all time favorite which is the Double along with fries and was well pleased as she always is.
I had a couple of the dollar menu chicken sandwiches and fries. Tell me, Just how much can you say about a sandwich with a chicken patty , a piece of lettuce and mayo? How can you mess that up?

The best I can do for this review is ask you, just what else can you say about Wendy's? You either like them or you don't. We do so yes we will be going back. I'm sorry but I don't feel the need to give the fast food chains a star rating.

This wraps up the Friday Night Food Review. Until we meet again may God Bless you!!

No comments: