Friday, April 1, 2016

In The Beginning Frankincense

Hello All
I'm John, Angie's husband. You may recall the past blogs of my 2007 journey as my family and I walked through the valley of death holding God's hand as He healed me of cancer. Well now she has encouraged me to join her in rejuvenating our blog site.

As you know we are helping and educating people about Essential Oils. We are very excited about our new adventure and the results we have already enjoyed in just a short time.

You may be wondering why I titled this "In The Beginning" so I will tell you. My first series of blogs will be about the "Ancient Oils of the Bible" Think about it , when God created the garden and Adam and Eve everything that was needed was in the garden. At that time there were no doctors or medicine as we know it today. It was all natural and made by God. It can't get any better that that.

So I'm going to introduce you to 12 oils of the Bible. I will give you a brief history of the oil and some of the things it was used for. I hope you not only enjoy exploring these ancient oils but may find them to help you in some way.

"DISCLAIMER" Will be found at the end of this post. Please read it

Ok let's get started with our first oil.

                           FRANKINCENSE

This plants origin is Somalia / Yemen
Extraction Method : Steamed distilled from the gum/resin
Its name is derived from Medieval French and means "real incense"

In the middle East Frankincense is considered the "Holy Anointing Oil". It has been used in ceremonies for thousands of years and was give to Jesus Christ as a gift at His birth.

It was used to treat every illness known to man and was mentioned in one of the oldest know medical records from the 16th century BC. Only people of great wealth possessed it.

Medical Properties
Antitumoral
Immunostimulant
Antidepressant
Muscle relaxing

Uses:
Depression
Cancer
Respiratory Infections
Inflammation

Fragrant Influences:
Increases Spiritual Awareness
Promotes Meditation
Improves Attitude
Uplifts Spirits

Frankincense is found in many of the other oils because of its amazing qualities. Frankincense is mentioned in the Bible 52 times.
Exodus: 30: 34
Lev: 2:1
Lev: 2:2
are just 3 of the 52.

Well this concludes my first blog post on the Ancient Oils of the Bible . Be watching for the next post, I'm not going to give away what the next oil is but you will enjoy learning about it.

DISCLAIMER: WE ARE IN NO WAY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. WE ARE IN NO WAY SUGGESTING THAT YOU ALTER ANY MEDICATION OR TREATMENT THAT YOUR DOCTOR HAS PRESCRIBED. THESE OILS HAVE NOT BEEN ANALYZED BY THE FDA.

Until next time, God Bless.




No comments: