Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Spring Cleaning!

I am starting some spring cleaning here. We have let stuff get a head of us so I am also purging. What is funny though is the more I get rid of the more we seem to have. So what are you doing for your spring clean?

We are fixing to remodel the main bathroom. We have to replace tub it is plastic and cracking. I am going to replace with a shower. We will also replace toilet and put new cabinet with new sink also. I have tile to replace old linoleum flooring. Will keep you updated on progress.

We are also cleaning our health. We are changing our eating habits and removing toxins from the house. We are using a lot of essential oils, products that use essential oils instead of toxins and using vitamins with essential oils.

This is a slow process of removing items. You don't realize all the chemicals in everything you use. I have switched my toothpaste and love it! I am now getting rid of the toxic cleaners. The Thieves cleaners smells great and cleans good.

By changing our eating habits we are slowly losing weight and not gaining it back. We are making good habits and not falling back to the old ones. We are starting a nutrient habit, which means making sure we are getting vitamins and minerals that our body needs to function at peak. I will write a post on this all by itself later with a lot more detail.

Our dogs are also benefiting from our diffusing plus we use the essential oils to make their skin/coats healthier and repel insects. Diffusing is really beneficial to our high strung dog that is scared of everything and jumpy over every noise. By diffusing Stress Away it calms her down a lot.

Off to do some cleaning and purging. Have a Blessed day!

No comments: