Friday, April 1, 2016

It Has Been A While..........

Hello everyone! I have been out of pocket for a while. I am looking to start blogging again. I dunno if you will find anything of interest to you but I hope so.

There has been so much went on in our lives since the last post. I will start where we are right now.
We both work from home. We run a freight brokering business, we are now selling essential oils/nutritional products and we sell Avon.

I got away from the frugal living for a while cause life just got in my way. I am heading back there. I am loving my homemade laundry detergent with essential oils. You can find my laundry recipe on the blog. We are going to be putting out a few vegetables this year. I am also going to get it in gear and do some canning and freezing again. It has been a while since I have done any. I sure have missed that good food.

Our son has turned 18 and never home so we are kind of empty nesting. It is really kind of strange. We are looking forward to some travel and adventure in our mature age. (hahaha)

So stayed tuned I am going to get him to do some blogging too.

No comments: